CAKE OF CHESTNUT FLOUR AND APPLES
And who says that the desserts with the chestnut flour can be made only in the autumn? Taste once this delicious cake of chestnut flour and the apples! The time is ideal also if it's not autumn!! Enjoy your meal. http://www.ilgattoghiotto.it/2017/dolci/torta-farina-castagne-mele-gluten-free-senza-latte-burro/
Ingredients for the cake with chestnut flour and apples of 24/26cm diameters:
100g chestnut flour
120g rice flour
100g of peanut seed's oil
200g of brown sugar
A few drops of vanilla's extract
1 sachet of yeast for desserts
80 ml of Rhum
2 tablespoon of pine-nuts
Apricot's syrup or gelatin for polishing
1. Put into the planetary (on in a container) sifted flour, brown sugar, eggs, oil, rhum and vanilla, work all with whips till you obtain the good homogeneous aerated dough, mix the yeast and incorporate it well always with the help of the whips.
2. Plour the mixture into a buttered and floured cake tin (or lined with oven paper) and garnish with the apple slices that you have previously peeled and sliced.
3. Distribute the pine nuts on the surface and bake the cake with chestnut flour at 180° for almost 40-45 minutes till the cake is not golden and cooked well.
4. Remove it from the oven and let it be cool for the few minutes and then sprinkle it as your taste with the syrup (I had the syrup of the chestnuts) that you can make it reducing the water with the same quality of sugar (and maybe the lemon peel) till it doesn't arrive to its right consistency. Or you simply can polish it by brushing on the cake of apricot's jelly or of heated apple with less water.
5. Let it be completely cool and serve.